Titan Engineers PC is seeking a Graphic Design Intern. Candidate will create and manage content for the TITAN ENGINEERS social media accounts, marketing campaigns, website, and other communications.
This position will report directly to the Marketing Director
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
TITAN ENGINEERS PC is a Professional Structural and Consulting Engineering Corporation with Branch Offices in NJ and NY with consistent yearly growth and further untapped market potential. TITAN’s Professionals are actively committed to providing innovative and economical solutions utilizing the latest and most current technologies along with the consideration of current construction practices and techniques. TITAN’s facilities utilize the latest in technology from computer-aided design-analysis-drafting to full paperless filing and Electronic Data Interchange.
Titan has worked with a wide array of clients from world-renown architects, acclaimed major developers, national retailers, and non-profit organizations. With each of our clients, we are uncompromising in our dedication to excellence in providing quality services. As Licensed Professionals, we stand proudly in our duty to protect public safety, health and welfare. We at TITAN firmly believe that through the use of state-of-the-art advanced computer technologies in conjunction with time-tested practices, training, and craftsmanship, not only can we surpass our clients’ expectations but to continue Building Performance and raising-the-bar in our industry.
TITAN provides comprehensive Professional Structural Engineering services in structural design, investigation, and evaluation.
BUILDINGS Ground-Up Building Design (Steel, Concrete, Masonry, CFMF) Superstructures and Foundations Renovation and Additions Rehabilitation Tenant-Fit Outs
EARTH RETENTION SYSTEMS AND EXCAVATION SHORING Retaining Wall (Concrete, SRW, Top-Down) Excavation Shoring and Underpinning Bulkheads
FORENSIC AND INVESTIGATION Structural Condition Surveys Failures, Collapses and Accidents
CONTRACTOR SERVICES Cranes Formwork Steel Connection Design
TYPES OF CLIENTS Architects Civil and Geotechnical Engineers Contractors Developers National Retailers REITS Property Managers Manufacturers and Suppliers
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
- All engineering personnel is issued the latest in Computing Technology (High-Performance Triple-Monitor PCs).
- Benefits include competitive salaries, performance-based bonuses, vacation time, personal/sick time and full cost coverage of company provided healthcare (medical, dental and prescription plans).
- Relaxed work environment (casual) and utilizing the latest technologies to allow working from home during inclement weather.
- High growth potential and the opportunity to grow with a fast expanding company with a reputation for responsiveness and technical excellence.
- Highly visible position where good work will not go unnoticed.
- Flexible work day arrival time. Great benefit to those with school-age children and minimizes commuting traffic.
- Projects are interesting and exciting.
- Titan owned Office Building (NJ) with On-Site Parking
- Option to join in our Daily Team Building Recreations (In-Office Billiards, LOL, COD or Candidates Choice)
A strong sense of typography, typesettin, and layout is necessary
Must be comfortable with using Adobe Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
Some experience with photography and image correction is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge and familiarity with all social media platforms
- Ability to keep cool under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Can work both collaboratively and independently
- High motivation to learn
Job Type: Part-time
- Associates degree or higher (preferred)