Titan Engineers PC is seeking a full-time Structural Engineer to join the team at our Headquarters in Union, NJ.
2-8 years experience
TITAN provides comprehensive Structural Engineering services in mid-rise and high-rise concrete and steel buildings as well as building renovations and support of excavation design. Projects are typically located in New York City and will require site visits and meetings in the city.
- Awarded Best Place to Work – NJBIZ Best Places to Work 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Benefits include competitive salaries, performance-based bonuses, vacation time, personal/sick time and 401K match
- Best in class healthcare plan with the full cost of insurance provided by Titan. Provided healthcare includes (medical, dental and prescription plans). Employee contribution to healthcare not required, even for family plans.
- All engineering personnel are issued the latest in computing technology (High-performance triple-monitor PCs).
Relaxed Work Environment
- No dress code. Casual atmosphere.
- Open Work-From-Home option if tasks allow for independent work, for inclement weather, for recovery from sickness and many other personal reasons. Our State-of-the-Art office computing and network systems are fully equipped with the technology to work from home effectively.
- Events throughout the year that bring the team together- Summer bi-weekly BBQ’s with bi-weekly “wine down Wednesdays” the balance of the year, Game Days, Parties and Nights on the Town.
- Flexible Work Day Arrival Time. Great benefit to those with school-age children and minimizes commuting traffic.
- Office promotes learning through a team environment and encourages open office discussions.
- Clean and Modern open office plan.
High Growth Potential
- Opportunity to grow with a fast-expanding company with a reputation for responsiveness and technical excellence. Good work will not go un-noticed!
- Work on multiple project teams to produce structural designs on aggressive schedules.
- Structural modeling using ETABS, SAP, SAFE and RAM.
- Analysis using custom company software and spreadsheets, knowledge of Visual Basic a plus.
- Preparation of Construction Drawings using CAD and/or Revit and coordinating with company drafters/modelers.
- Attend project site visits and meetings
- Work on projects from concept design through construction documents and perform construction contract administration (shop drawings, RFI’s, field issues…etc.).
- Perform Condition Surveys of Existing Buildings
- The successful candidate should possess BS degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering with a structural emphasis in building design.
- Required Experience: Structural Engineering: 2-8
- Candidates must be excellent at multitasking.
- Candidates must be proficient with CAD and/or Revit and MS Office Products.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of ETABS, SAP, SAFE and RAM.
- Knowledge of the New York City Building Code, including IBC, AISC, ACI and ASCE.
Attaching a cover letter with your application is highly encouraged.