ABOUT THE COMPANY:
TITAN ENGINEERS PC is a Professional Structural and Consulting Engineering Corporation with Branch Offices in NJ and NY with consistent yearly growth and further untapped market potential. TITAN’s Professionals are actively committed to providing innovative and economical solutions utilizing the latest and most current technologies along with the consideration of current construction practices and techniques. TITAN’s facilities utilize the latest in technology from computer-aided design-analysis-drafting to full paperless filing and Electronic Data Interchange.
Titan has worked with a wide array of clients from world-renown architects, acclaimed major developers, national retailers and non-profit organizations. With each of our clients, we are uncompromising in our dedication to excellence in providing quality services. As Licensed Professionals, we stand proud in our duty to protect public safety, health and welfare. We at TITAN firmly believe that through the use of state-of-the-art advanced computer technologies in conjunction with time tested practices, training and craftsmanship, not only can we surpass our clients’ expectations but to continue Building Performance and raising-the-bar in our industry.
TITAN provides comprehensive Professional Structural Engineering services in structural design, investigation, and evaluation.
BUILDINGS Ground-Up Building Design (Steel, Concrete, Masonry, CFMF) Superstructures and Foundations Renovation and Additions Rehabilitation Tenant-Fit Outs
EARTH RETENTION SYSTEMS AND EXCAVATION SHORING Retaining Wall (Concrete, SRW, Top-Down) Excavation Shoring and Underpinning Bulkheads
FORENSIC AND INVESTIGATION Structural Condition Surveys Failures, Collapses and Accidents
CONTRACTOR SERVICES Cranes Formwork Steel Connection Design
TYPES OF CLIENTS Architects Civil and Geotechnical Engineers Contractors Developers National Retailers REITS Property Managers Manufacturers and Suppliers
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
- All engineering personnel are issued the latest in Computing Technology (High-Performance Triple-Monitor PCs).
- Benefits include competitive salaries, performance based bonuses, vacation time, personal/sick time and full cost coverage of company provided healthcare (medical, dental and prescription plans).
- Relaxed work environment (casual) and utilizing the latest technologies to allow working from home during inclement weather.
- High growth potential and the opportunity to grow with a fast expanding company with a reputation for responsiveness and technical excellence.
- Highly visible position where good work will not go un-noticed.
- Flexible work day arrival time. Great benefit to those with school-age children and minimizes commuting traffic.
- Projects are interesting and exciting.
- Titan owned Office Building (NJ) with On-Site Parking
- Option to join in our Daily Team Building Recreations (In-Office Billiards, LOL, COD or Candidates Choice)
- Develop detailed design drawings using Revit and AutoCAD software
- Coordinate with and consult with other team members to design, layout, or detail components and structural systems
- Draw and detail plans for foundations, buildings and structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Modification of drawings with necessary changes
- The successful candidate should possess BS degree in Civil Engineering.
- Required Experience: Structural Engineering: 0-4, 5-8.
- Candidates must be proficient with CAD and MS Office Products.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Hands-on experience with structural analysis software.
- Facade Engineering applicants shall have experience in working with Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Cover letter with salary expectations required with application.
Job Type: Full-time