Titan Engineers PC is seeking a Full-Time CAD-Revit Modeler to join the team at our newly renovated Headquarters in Union, NJ. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced engineer with strong communication and management skills to lead a team and make a large impact at a growing company.
Titan has grown to the largest structural engineering company in NJ and has been awarded by NJBIZ for Best Places to Work for 3 consecutive years!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
TITAN ENGINEERS PC is a Professional Structural and Consulting Engineering Corporation with Branch Offices in NJ and NY with consistent yearly growth and further untapped market potential. TITAN’s Professionals are actively committed to providing innovative and economical solutions utilizing the latest and most current technologies along with the consideration of current construction practices and techniques. TITAN’s facilities utilize the latest in technology from computer-aided design-analysis-drafting to full paperless filing and Electronic Data Interchange.
Titan has worked with a wide array of clients from world-renown architects, acclaimed major developers, national retailers and non-profit organizations. With each of our clients, we are uncompromising in our dedication to excellence in providing quality services. As Licensed Professionals, we stand proud in our duty to protect public safety, health and welfare. We at TITAN firmly believe that through the use of state-of-the-art advanced computer technologies in conjunction with time tested practices, training and craftsmanship, not only can we surpass our clients’ expectations but to continue Building Performance and raising-the-bar in our industry.
TITAN provides comprehensive Professional Structural Engineering services in structural design, investigation, and evaluation.
BUILDINGS Ground-Up Building Design (Steel, Concrete, Masonry, CFMF) Superstructures and Foundations Renovation and Additions Rehabilitation Tenant-Fit Outs
EARTH RETENTION SYSTEMS AND EXCAVATION SHORING Retaining Wall (Concrete, SRW, Top-Down) Excavation Shoring and Underpinning Bulkheads
FORENSIC AND INVESTIGATION Structural Condition Surveys Failures, Collapses and Accidents
CONTRACTOR SERVICES Cranes Formwork Steel Connection Design
TYPES OF CLIENTS Architects Civil and Geotechnical Engineers Contractors Developers National Retailers REITS Property Managers Manufacturers and Suppliers
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
- All engineering personnel are issued the latest in Computing Technology (High-Performance Triple-Monitor PCs).
- Benefits include competitive salaries, performance based bonuses, vacation time, personal/sick time and full cost coverage of company provided healthcare (medical, dental and prescription plans).
- Relaxed work environment (casual) and utilizing the latest technologies to allow working from home during inclement weather.
- High growth potential and the opportunity to grow with a fast expanding company with a reputation for responsiveness and technical excellence.
- Highly visible position where good work will not go un-noticed.
- Flexible work day arrival time. Great benefit to those with school-age children and minimizes commuting traffic.
- Projects are interesting and exciting.
- Titan owned Office Building (NJ) with On-Site Parking
Job Description – BIM / CAD SENIOR STRUCTURAL MODELER
Titan Engineers PC is seeking an experienced CAD/Revit modeler to join the team at our newly renovated Headquarters in Union, NJ.
Job Description: Experienced Revit BIM modeler to lead projects from initial model development to construction documents and detailing. Significant career growth opportunities with project coordination role, client interaction, and supervision of junior BIM/CAD modeling team members.
- Associates degree or higher (preferred)
- 0-4 years of recent, progressive Revit experience, preferably Revit Structural
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Develop detailed design drawings using Revit and AutoCAD software
- Coordinate with and consult with other team members to design, layout, or detail components and structural systems
- Draw and detail plans for foundations, buildings and structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Modification of drawings with necessary changes
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment using technical knowledge
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on organization
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Excellent communication skills with team members within office and external client communication
- Must have full color vision
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be mentally and physically capable of performing the duties required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle