Under construction check back soon for our completed page.
BECOME A TITAN
Titan Engineers PC is seeking Structural Engineers and Facade Engineers to join the team at our newly renovated Headquarters in Union, NJ. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced engineer with strong communication and management skills to lead a team and make a large impact at a growing company.
At Titan, our engineers are our assets. We are hired by world-class clients for the knowledge and expertise possessed by our people. We believe that investing in the building blocks of our firm, our employees, is what leads to the greatest and most profound successes. At Titan, you’ll find that our primary emphasis is placed on supporting our staff, growing from within, and providing opportunities for success to each of our employees. We’ve built an environment centered around cooperation and communication, doing away with old-fashioned office setups and leaving the cubicles behind. Working with digital files systems and de-cluttering the office space of the “old school” paper methods, we embrace the “new school” streamlined ways of working.
We run on a state-of-the-art custom-built network infrastructure using high-end top tier gaming PCs and triple monitor work stations complete with the latest industry leading analysis software and tools, such as virtual video conferencing, custom voice calling systems, voicemail to email, cloud-based email, and file sharing. We also provide ready-to-go fully loaded equipment packs for all field assignments. Titan is constantly researching new technology and software to give our engineers the best tools needed to succeed and grow in today’s competitive market.
No Titan is left behind. We work to help transition budding engineers from the classroom to the field, applying all the knowledge they acquired while pursuing a degree to real-life situations and projects. Coaching and guidance is provided by Senior Level and Project Level Engineers. The environment of Titan is of collaboration and synergy. We put together small to large teams of engineers of varying specialties in order to create a well-rounded workforce and learning environment. We conduct semi-annual performance reviews, where your good work will never go unnoticed. We pave the road to success.
Titan holds continuing education seminars from industry and technology leaders as well as our own series of TITANtalks, seminars where the Titans share their own experiences and knowledge with each other. Rather than working with a single building material or construct, we encourage our engineers to keep growing and learning within the industry. We build upon one another to create a well-rounded and well-versed team in all areas of civil engineering.
Titan offers its employees a variety of work place benefits and incentives. We offer a top-tier benefits package, fully paid for by your employer, personal time to take care of family and personal needs, vacation time, 401k packages to prepare for the future, tuition reimbursement, and cell phone use reimbursement. We offer the flexibility to choose your work hours to facilitate a healthy work-life balance.
The Titan team works to build strong relationships inside and outside the office. We do on site activities, such as play pool on our custom-built pool table, networked PC gaming, enjoy our group lunch area, and providing a never-ending supply of fresh fruit, granola bars, and Ramen. We also do team outings, such as Medieval Times and snowboarding. Not only does Titan want to know our engineers, but the people closest to them as well, including family and spouses at family friendly events.
Do you have what it takes to Become a Titan? See below and apply for our current open positions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
TITAN ENGINEERS PC is a Professional Structural and Consulting Engineering Corporation with Branch Offices in NJ and NY with consistent yearly growth and further untapped market potential. TITAN’s Professionals are actively committed to providing innovative and economical solutions utilizing the latest and most current technologies along with the consideration of current construction practices and techniques. TITAN’s facilities utilize the latest in technology from computer-aided design-analysis-drafting to full paperless filing and Electronic Data Interchange.
Titan has worked with a wide array of clients from world-renown architects, acclaimed major developers, national retailers and non-profit organizations. With each of our clients, we are uncompromising in our dedication to excellence in providing quality services. As Licensed Professionals, we stand proud in our duty to protect public safety, health and welfare. We at TITAN firmly believe that through the use of state-of-the-art advanced computer technologies in conjunction with time tested practices, training and craftsmanship, not only can we surpass our clients’ expectations but to continue Building Performance and raising-the-bar in our industry.
TITAN provides comprehensive Professional Structural Engineering services in structural design, investigation, and evaluation.
BUILDINGS Ground-Up Building Design (Steel, Concrete, Masonry, CFMF) Superstructures and Foundations Renovation and Additions Rehabilitation Tenant-Fit Outs.
EARTH RETENTION SYSTEMS AND EXCAVATION SHORING Retaining Wall (Concrete, SRW, Top-Down) Excavation Shoring and Underpinning Bulkheads.
FORENSIC AND INVESTIGATION Structural Condition Surveys Failures, Collapses and Accidents.
CONTRACTOR SERVICES Cranes Formwork Steel Connection Design.
TYPES OF CLIENTS Architects Civil and Geotechnical Engineers Contractors Developers National Retailers REITS Property Managers Manufacturers and Suppliers.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
- All engineering personnel are issued the latest in Computing Technology (High-Performance Triple-Monitor PCs).
- Benefits include competitive salaries, performance based bonuses, vacation time, personal/sick time and full cost coverage of company provided healthcare (medical, dental and prescription plans).
- Relaxed work environment (casual) and utilizing the latest technologies to allow working from home during inclement weather.
- High growth potential and the opportunity to grow with a fast expanding company with a reputation for responsiveness and technical excellence.
- Highly visible position where good work will not go un-noticed.
- Flexible work day arrival time. Great benefit to those with school-age children and minimizes commuting traffic.
- Projects are interesting and exciting.
- Titan owned Office Building (NJ) with On-Site Parking
- Option to join in our Daily Team Building Recreations (In-Office Billiards, LOL, COD or Candidates Choice)
- Construction Drawings (Structural Design/Analysis and CAD)
- Engineering Reports
- Attend Project Site Visits
- Attend Project Meetings
- Client Interaction
- Manage Projects from Beginning to End.
- Reviewing Project Submittals
- Resolve Field Issues
- Perform Condition Surveys of Existing Buildings
- The successful candidate should possess BS degree in Civil Engineering.
- Required Experience: Structural Engineering: 0-4, 5-8.
- Candidates must be proficient with CAD and MS Office Products.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Hands-on experience with structural analysis software.
- Facade Engineering applicants shall have experience in working with
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
Cover letter with salary expectations required with application.
Job Type: Full-time