Titan Engineers PC is seeking a full-time Geo-Structural Engineer to join the team at our Headquarters in Union, NJ.
2-8 years experience preferred
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who’s ready to launch into the industry of engineering at a growing company or looking to further grow and diversify their technical and business knowledge with the support of world-class experienced leaders in the field . You would be working within a fantastic team atmosphere which embodies our culture of sharing and comradery. From onset, you will be making significant contributions to our major projects. Titan has grown to the largest structural engineering company in NJ and has been awarded by NJBIZ for Best Places to Work for 5 consecutive years!
- TITAN – Provides comprehensive Professional Structural Engineering services in structural design, investigation, and evaluation.
- BUILDINGS – Ground-Up Building Design (Steel, Concrete, Masonry, CFMF) Superstructures and Foundations Renovation and Additions Rehabilitation Tenant-Fit Outs
- EARTH RETENTION SYSTEMS AND EXCAVATION SHORING – Retaining Wall (Concrete, SRW, Top-Down) Excavation Shoring and Underpinning Bulkheads
- FORENSIC AND INVESTIGATION – Structural Condition Surveys Failures, Collapses and Accidents
- CONTRACTOR SERVICES – Cranes Formwork Steel Connection Design
- TYPES OF CLIENTS – Architects Civil and Geotechnical Engineers Contractors Developers National Retailers REITS Property Managers Manufacturers and Suppliers
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
We Treat Our Employees as Fellow Humans
- Awarded Best Place to Work – NJBIZ Best Places to Work 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Benefits include competitive salaries, performance-based bonuses, vacation time, and personal/sick time, 401K Match
- Best in Class Healthcare Plan we full cost coverage of company provided healthcare (medical, dental and prescription plans). Employee contribution to healthcare not required even for family plans.
Top of the Line Equipment
- All engineering personnel are issued the latest in Computing Technology (High-Performance Triple-Monitor PCs).
Relaxed Work Environment
- No dress code. Casual atmosphere.
- Open Work-From-Home option if tasks allow for independent work, for inclement weather, for recovery from sickness and many other personal reasons. Our State-of-the-Art office computing and network systems are fully equipped with the technology to work from home effectively.
- Events throughout the year that bring the team together- BBQ’s, Game Days, Parties, Nights on the Town.
- Flexible Work Day Arrival Time. Great benefit to those with school-age children and minimizes commuting traffic.
High Growth Potential
- Opportunity to grow with a fast-expanding company with a reputation for responsiveness and technical excellence. Good work will not go un-noticed.
World-Class Challenging Projects
- Projects are typically prominent and exciting to make the everyday more interesting.
Rumored to be the Best Engineering Office in NJ!!!
- Clean and Modern open office plan. Titan owned Office Building (NJ) with On-Site Parking
- Construction Drawings (Structural Design/Analysis and CAD/Revit)
- Engineering Reports
- Attend Project Site Visits
- Attend Project Meetings
- Client Interaction
- Manage Projects from Beginning to End.
- Reviewing Project Submittals
- Resolve Field Issues
- Perform Condition Surveys of Existing Buildings
- The successful candidate should possess BS degree in Civil Engineering.
- Required Experience: Structural Engineering: 2-8 Years
- Candidates must be proficient with CAD/Revit and MS Office Products.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Hands-on experience with structural analysis software.
Attaching a cover letter is a huge plus with application.
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
TITAN ENGINEERS PC is a Professional Structural and Consulting Engineering Corporation with Branch Offices in NJ and NY with consistent yearly growth and further untapped market potential. TITAN’s Professionals are actively committed to providing innovative and economical solutions utilizing the latest and most current technologies along with the consideration of current construction practices and techniques. TITAN’s facilities utilize the
latest in technology from computer-aided design-analysis-drafting to full paperless filing and Electronic Data Interchange.
Titan has worked with a wide array of clients from world-renown architects, acclaimed major developers, national retailers and non-profit organizations. With each of our clients, we are uncompromising in our dedication to excellence in providing quality services. As Licensed Professionals, we stand proud in our duty to protect public safety, health and welfare. We at TITAN firmly believe that through the use of state-of-the-art advanced computer technologies in conjunction with time tested practices, training and craftsmanship, not only can we surpass our clients’ expectations but to continue Building Performance and raising-the-bar in our industry.